Independent book marketing and self-publishing firm ReadersMagnet confirmed its participation at the 36th Sharjah International Book Fair (SIBF). The book exhibit will take place on November 1-11, 2017 at the Sharjah Expo Centre in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.
ReadersMagnet will exhibit 21 books of various genres for bookworms to check out and purchase at the event. Titles include:
- One Life: An Afghan Remembers by Abdul Qayum Safi is a life story of a man who was born in rural Afghanistan and later received opportunities to study college in the U.S. and the Middle East.
- Talk, Play, And Read With Me Mommy by Jo Ann Gramlich is a guide that aims to help parents enhance their children’s speech and language through interactive and stimulating activities and games.
- The Turning Point: Islam and Jesus’ Salvation by Fawzy T. Abdelmalek is a book on Islam written by a Coptic Orthodox.
- In The Beginning: John Chapter One by Edward Figueroa is an inspirational book that aims to guide Christians as they walk along the spiritual path.
- Come Into My Father’s Teepee: The Heavenly Family by Lockley Bremner offers “a fresh visionary presentation of the family of God.”
- Animated ABCs Coloring Book & Letter Printing Practice for Early Primaries by Stephen Pederson is targeted towards day care children to help them learn how to read and print upper- and lowercase letters.
- Life After Death by Randolph Hammer reveals solid and dependable answers to questions about the afterlife.
- The Bloody Road of Gold by Michael Schall Johnson is an entertaining Western fiction that features a 15-year-old orphan as the protagonist.
About the Sharjah International Book Fair
The SIBF is an annual ten-day international book event and one of the largest book fairs in the world. Started in 1982, the SIBF is held under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Dr. Sultan bin Mohammed Al Qasimi, the ruler of Sharjah, who also happens to be an established historian and prolific author.
The 2017 edition of the SIBF will feature more than 1.5 million titles from 1,650 publishing houses from 60 countries and 393 guests who will take part in more than 2,600 events.
Be sure to check out ReadersMagnet’s booth at the SIBF 2017.